…a feature documentary on psychedelic psychotherapy and mental health.
- Download : Catharsis – The Ayahuasca Experiment Info Memorandum June 2019
- Watch Matt Mulaire’s Call Out
- Donate to our Crowdfunding campaign
Fractured Atlas who are co-ordinating the fiscal sponsorship of the project, create products, services and systems that help with the business aspects of working in the arts.
Ice Hockey causes 44.3% of all traumatic brain injuries among kids and teenagers. These head injuries can have lingering effects, and can ultimately prove fatal. The approaches to understanding Amazonian medicine, notably Ayahuasca is both Shamanistic and Scientific. Yet the one thing it can deliver is an alternative in thinking. And if there is anything Matt needs right now it’s perceptual alterations.
Classic psychedelics such as DMT – an active component of ayahuasca – break the control that the prefrontal cortex normally holds over more primitive parts of the brain, triggering vivid hallucinatory memories and emotions. “That lets us go to places in our psyche or internal landscape that we wouldn’t normally allow ourselves to go,” says Gerald Thomas, who researches addiction at the University of Victoria, British Columbia. “In psychotherapy, it’s how we reconcile past events that have traumatised us.
The style of our documentary is intended to be immersive, similar to the recent and award-winning Leviathan.
- In order to attract a distributor whilst in ‘post production’ we need to keep 50% of the project funds.
- Therefore 50% of the project is available and offered at $1,000 per share.
- Most independent investors can make on average 25% upwards to double their money back.
- Or 150% on the funding dollars upon a successful sale.